Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pre pretend birthday

Traff made me open all my cards earlier- because the one he sent me from moonpig arrived, and he was a bit excited.

:D lots of cards- including one that sings!


this is the one traff made for me- cute or harsh? that is the question!


see- I didn't open everything! just my cards.


my auntie sent me a topshop voucher so I got some new dancing shoes to go to cardiff with! get in! :D

I'm having my "pretend" birthday tomorrow- otherwise I will have to take my birthday stuff to wales- which seems a bit backwards- we're going out tomorrow evening for my birthday- buffalo bar for food then off to live lounge- we're staying at sahs.

hopefully on friday we can go for dinner and then we're off to the specials!
:D

(I can't outdo the specials with my birthday so I'll move my event!)

we're really excited for cardiff! bring on the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment