Monday 24 October 2011

The Pitt Rivers

Kirstie and I went to Oxford for an adventure- Thank you very much for an ace day out!




the pitt rivers dwarfed by the roots from a sustainably sourced rainforest tree to try and encourage people to think about where their wood comes from/rainforest destruction.
I'll be honest- I knew they were big, but not this big!


shrunken heads! morbidly fascinating- in the "treatment of dead enemies" case!


Parka made from seal intestines.



The pitt rives is a priave collection and it is chaotic! everything is put together so "religious items" are in one case "egyptian items" are in another case etc 



this is my favourite thing ever! I have already warned kirstie that if she ever gets married she IS wearing the beard and eyebrows! AMAZING! 


Dinosaurs!

Kirstie - we will go for Japanese food at christmas! WE WILL! I'm gutted we couldnt go on saturday coz it smelled sooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment