Tuesday 30 August 2011

Rugby

Pete, Sky, Jules & I went on an adventure to a charity event in rugby- it wasn't quite as advertised, but we enjoyed it all the same- good company and "interesting" music.
from the bandstand!
:D
nice to see a bandstand being used! think about it, when was the last time you saw one with a band in?!

In honesty it was lovely to be outside and see somewhere new and meet with people- I know I've hardly been starved of attention, but I'm very demanding. Rugby is a beautiful town.

this 13 year old girl is Rugbys "next big thing" tbh she was pretty good.

yeah, this is the 1st time I've felt like it was autumn-y- it was a bit nippy to be sat outside & all the leaves were falling off the trees! I love the colours though!
:D
and the novelty.



this was the running order for the day - I loved that at the bottom they'd asked us to be respectful of their neighbours at 7pm! 
but it is a nice touch!

TOMBOLA. I dodn't play, but I kinda wish I had now!

look at the photo- he's wearing a coat and it was kinda cold & eating an ice lolly! eeek, no ta.

midnight costa coffe at northampton services! we went to loyds bar after the festival and got some food and talked- I didn't realise how late it had gotten- I thought it was about 7:30 but it was 10- by the time I got home it was easily 1:30, bed by 2!
nevermind- it shows what great company I had that I didn't notice, and I had a brilliant day (and night) I wouldn't change any of it!

thank you guys for an ace day out!
:D




No comments:

Post a Comment