Sunday 21 August 2011

my favourite bedfordian things so far....

this is bedford park at twilight- its sooo pretty its got carriage drives round the outside and ponds with ducks and duckings- beautiful plants, sports pitches and playgrounds but the BEST thing about bedford park is that it's got BATS! they're amazing to watch!

this is in the jaffa orchard- which is my new fav cafe, bountiful tea, home-made cakes (like nan cakes!) and upstairs they sell local crafts! pretty things! sometimes they also sell bric-a--brac on like a wallpapering table outside, which I very much enjoy!


I have no idea why he's there, I just like him.

Old fashioned sweetie shop. :)

events :) this may be my new fav pub.

Alms houses! how cute are they?! bedford has LOADS of very old and beautiful houses, its a pleasure to explore!

snapdragons! just outside the gates to the park- opposite the end of my road!

I also like that there are soooo many things to do!
I have applied to join the roller derby, and the orchestra so hopefully I won't be bored!

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment