Friday 26 August 2011

Clearing out my old bedroom & Didcot things

Ray and I modelling our old school uniforms! we found them and ray had one in each hand and was like "how will we know which is which?"
other than the fact my mother had painstakingly sewn our names into the back of each one, ray's jumper is covered in paint.
I didn't take art. neither was I a prefect- but somehow I have 2 prefect badges..no idea who I mugged for those! lol
I can't beleive they still don't fit! I'm 23! I should have grown into my uniform by now, surely? it still finished round my knees! rubbish.

daisy manicure! :) I did it myself- I took my orange-and-purple french manicure off, and the orange had stained my naims so I looked like a chain smoker! theyre like taupe with irrideceant pink and cute little daisys all over :) much less scary.


Kirstie's dressing up box! things from islamic relief in cardiff- I meant to post this before I left, but I hand delivered it instead! hopefully she'll send me some photos of her in the pretty clothes! I hope they fit! eek!

pretty garden a very ambitious spider managed to build a web from the garage to the pergoda! my camera wasn't good enough to capture it! its amazing. it got blown away by the wind the following day though so I'm pleased I noticed.

we found some of my childhood clothes in my old room too- my mum has promised to make these into scatter pillows for the sofa. how cute is that?!
I told her she could do it for a living- I'm sure plenty of people would pay to have their childhood clothes made into something usefull that they can still use!

I'm especially excited for the pony jumper pillows- my aunty Nu used to make them for me when I was in nursery school- all the other kids always wanted to play with/plait the tails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment