Wednesday 6 July 2011

tea & cake & Live lounge

Adventures! Its soooo good to be back in cardiff!

I went out for tea and cake and a catch up with Jen- we had just finished our food and drinks and the shop owner was like "oh, this cheesecake needs eating- would you like a free slice?"
haha, yes, I can always eat more cake!

I was so pleased I text everyone!- I got a reply from josh:
"a balanced diet does not mean you have a slice of cake in each hand"

yeah, whatever mr webber...we all know thats exactly what they mean!

Traff was off work, so we thought we'd make the most of the weather (pissing it down) and go out for a drink- unfortunately we ended up running late and missed meeting hayley and dave- but we did get to have drinks with Josh!
couple of pints in spoons & then on to live lounge.

2-4-1 cocktails.
messy.

we watched the salsa dancing and then stayed for the band- I wish I could dance like they do! very impressed!
other than our cocktail glass jenga I was hugely amused by a very all man wearing an orange leotard offering a pineapple to the lead singer of the band and requesting "the pineapple song". that was very surreal.
I also got chatted up by a man old enough to be my father!

we had an awesome night! again soon please! x

No comments:

Post a Comment