Wednesday 6 July 2011

Graduation


Well, pretend graduation, But I have now complete my second degree, so I am a little bit proud of myself! I now have more names after my name than in my surname- now, that’s not exactly bad going!

We had a leaving ceremony.

We had to be in university by 11am, in our glad rags (brand new brown silk monsoon dress….well done me for completely forgetting to being anything half decent with me to wear…and having to have an emergency shop in Aberystwyth the day before!...like supermarket sweep!)

We had a whole course photograph- with the welshyest photographer EVER- he trated us like sheep! And he had a megaphone! It took ages to organise everyone and get us all stood on various chairs and scaffolding in the middle of the road..and then there was all this faffing with the camera- I thought I was going to pass out!
But the photo was finally taken.
And I have ordered a copy.

We then had a meeting in the great hall, and we all collected out “letter of recognition” and there were speeches..and then we went to the pub!

It was a lovely way to end the course, just enough fiuss and not too much- and thankfully no caps and gowns!

We are all graduates!
(does that mean we’re stripey?)

No comments:

Post a Comment