Thursday 7 July 2011

good deed!

Last night I collected Traff from work (incase anyone who doesn't know me personally reads this- my boyfriend works for a chain hotel).
and he appeared with an enormous cardboard box.
that's not unusual for him so I didn't ask. I just drove us home.

It turned out the box contained out-of-date (by like 2 days) crisps- they would have just gone in the bin at the hotel so he'd rescued them.

this morning we took them to the homeless shelter.
:)

yeah, I know you're not supposed to broadcast good deeds- but this one deffo had a feel-good factor.

My next good deed was to cook for my wife! I made risotto- well, you might say thats hardly an accomplishment, but Traff is exceelent at cooking.. I am genuinely awful.
but it worked and was yummy- so he was fed when he came in from his run- and before he went to work!

Off out for some drinkies with Jen, Hayley, Dai, Web & Bren later. I can feel that it will be an exciting night...

soooo, all in all, a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment