Sunday 5 June 2011

more food..


My mum came to visit! So I took her form Moroccan food & cocktails in milgi. As you do. We had tagine (free sound 1st though! The guys who run this place are so generous!) And then we have fruit for afters- AND they washed our hands at the table after our main!
With a giant teapot!
It was awesome. I may employ my very own had washer for all the time eating.

And we had more mint tea! Turn out my Nan had one of the Moroccan teapots and my mum thinks its in our house somewhere so I may steal it for making my mint teas at home- so much classier than my dented, flaky Teflon saucepan. Oh yeah.

But yes, again the food was amazing, the service was impeccable & my mum had fruit juice served in a melon, with sparkles and straws and umbrellas and EVERYTHING.

She very much enjoyed her tour of Cardiff’s arty bars and pubs- milgi & buffalo and then on to central bar wetherspoons to meet everyone else to go to THE MANICS! Eeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment