Sunday 15 May 2011

Sun flowers

:D
Traff and I both bought a Kids "sunflower growing" kit from Tesco the weekend before last. so we planted them (in the containers provided, with adult supervision, of course) and thy have been o the window still ever since.
I put our names on the pots and ever the responsible one in this pairing made it into  competition.(lauz & Pancake).

for the 1st week I was both the winner and the loser of our competition- I had one HUGE sunflower and one tiddley one- traffs have both grown at pretty much the same rate.

So now the competition is interesting- they're all outside in pots. Traff moved them this morning so there will be more outside influences O_o.
(normally the cat wil decide to take a dump in the containers we use for plants and that will be then end of whatever was growing)
I shall keep you updated as to the winner & take some photos when/if they flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment