Sunday 15 May 2011

Kitteh.

Tim went away for a weekend and came back with a cat- that sounds irresponsible so here is his version of events:


"On route to Manchester on the 8th passed a house with a basement window with a grate over it, and heard mewing...

The grate wouldn't move, but I could get my hand only half way to the bottom and couldn't see the kitten. I knocked on every local door but no-one was in....so could do nothing...

...It played on my mind horrificly over the time I was away. So on arriving back in Cardiff, three days later, decided to double check if the house owner was in, or if I could still hear the mewing. if not to let them know there might be a dead cat outside their basement window...

...I got to the house and there was no mewing :( ...

...I knocked on the door...there was no answer :( ...

...Was about to leave, when the neighbour came out to go to work. I enquired about the cat, fearing the worst...
"Oh, the tennant on the bottom floor managed to get it out, and has taken it to the RSPCA, Cat Protection League and enquired if anyone owns it...actually she's looking for someone to take it off her hands because she's allergic..."

...What would you do? =^.^= Norky is now currently the owner of the cutest little kitten!!! Name ideas pwease...

YAY! I got a Kitten =^.^="

It's settling in quite well- this kitteh makes me happy as it doesn't hate me,
unlike our existing (and sumprimely unimpressed) cat.

Basicly we've spent the last week fishing the cat out of places its got stuck. cute but stressful! she looks like marmite on toast! so that is what I have ames her. even though she isn't mine.
:D

look at me taking over other peoples pets and re-naming them.

No comments:

Post a Comment