Sunday 15 May 2011

Glastonbury

hayley, Dai, Amanda & I went to glastonbury to see what we could see!
:)
it was amazing, its such a bonkers place I'm not even sure I can decribe it faithfully but I'll have a go! it was lots of junk shops, hippy shops, wicca ships & shops that sell crystals and stones and things for magic.
awesome browsing!

we went to the goddess temple & to the Glastonbury experience- both we're a bit too out there even for us but it was interesting.

We had lunch in this crazy vegetarian cafe. yummy falafel! :)

and my favourite pat of the day: we went to the herb shop! its like something out of happy potter or the lord of the rings! I wanted sooo soo badly to take photos inside the shop but I figured I'd look really rude. maybe next time we go I'll take covert phone photos!

AND IT WAS SUNNY. well, for most of the day- we'll have o go back and see the tor & the cathedral..but thats ok- I could happily live somewhere like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment