Thursday 10 March 2011

Please sign this petition!

OK I'm not sure how much "passing trade" this blog gets- I know I click on the "next blog" button every day or so and have a snoop at other peoples lives so I guess sometimes people stumble on my ramblings (and then quickly move on...)

SO whilst you're here passing blog-snooper please sign this petition to save out blood servies in the UK and not let our government turn them into a private money making machine that will stop really sick people receiving the treatments they need.

you will need to copy ad paste this link into your browser:

http://action.unitetheunion.com/page/s/BloodMoney?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=Unite&utm_campaign=20110304BloodMoneyFB&source=20110304BloodMoneyFB

do your good deed for the day and generate some good karma- you never know when you might need something like this- so its no good thinking "that doesn't affect me so I can't be bothered"

something like 1/6 people has a blood transfusion in their lifetime. If this gets passed that will be a very expensive procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment