Saturday 5 March 2011

Lazy saturday

I got up VERY early today to help tim move house- so I have a real sense of purpose today!
He's pretty much all moved in now and settled, so thats cool. He's taking my old room- this is the 1st time I've helped someone move into my old room! It was a weird experience!

I had a letter today from my penpal Juan.
He lives in america so letters take ages to get here- They always come just as I think he's forgotten me! He also sent me a Photograph which was nice.
I love letters anyway but his are always really long so now I have to go and write him a book to post back!

my friend and I have started to arrange our holiday too- she's booking the flights today and I'll book the hotel so thats exciting!

So many things done today! (so it's not really a very good "lazy" day).

Next I'm off for a well deserved coffee with Hayley in Gwdihu.

Happy days!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment